Freund Seaming Pro
The new Freund Seaming Pro makes it possible to produce double standing seams in only one work step, as well as single standing seams separately and at the same time cutting off old seams. It is faster, more flexible, and more comfortable than its tool colleagues. The investment in the device has already paid off after its first use on the construction site and is therefore also suitable for users who do not use this device on a daily basis. Simply mount your standard cordless screwdriver and convert the Seaming Pro to the required function in just a few steps. And if you had to make sure that the drill chuck of your cordless screwdriver was 13 mm on the previous model, the new Seaming Pro already works with a drill chuck of 10 mm. Depending on the cordless screwdriver, it then easily manages up to 12 to 13m (40-42ft) per minute! But that is not all. In addition, the device can be unlatched and latched into the seam. So you don’t necessarily have to use the Seaming Pro at the beginning of the panels to achieve top results. No matter whether large roofs or small ones. No matter whether roof or façade. It can do everything and makes a decent meter/foot. With it, you can process copper, zinc, and aluminum up to 0.8 mm(20gauge), galvanized or colored steel up to 0.7mm (22gauge), as well as stainless steel up to 0.5 mm (24 gauge).
– Complete: 1 unit for 3 applications
– Double standing seam, single standing seam and cutting off the old seam
– Fast: Creates double standing seams in just one work step
– Up to 8 to 12 meters (26-39ft) per minute
– Wireless: Simply attach your standard cordless screwdriver to one of two holders
– Light and compact: The device weighs 5.7 kg (without cordless screwdriver)
– Problem-solving: Can be unlatched and latched into the seam
– Flexible: Quick modification to the different functions
– Durable and maintenance-free: Extremely robust interior with worm drive
– No use of plastic parts
– Time-saving: No need to pre-seam or seam with square seam folder or twin square seam folder
– Height adjustable: Seam height can be modified from 25mm to 32mm
– Automatic: Disc spring provides the correct contact pressure for any material thickness
– Flat: Fits between facade and scaffolding
– Conform: CE certification
– The Seaming Pro with cutting wheels and mounting key is packed and sent to you in a plastic case including foam insert.
Preorder now for delivery in September!
Due to high demand, these will be sold on first come first serve bases!